Jump to content

Messed up my personal history statement

Recommended Posts

I accidentally uploaded the personal history statement of USC in UCSC and I have already submitted. I have clearly written University of Southern California, and I don't think they will overlook this one. All the other materials are just fine.

 Is there any way to make up for it? Should I tell my POI about this beforehand?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can try to contact your admissions office and inform them of the mistake and attach the correct version. They may accept it... they may not. But it has worked for others in the past and is better than doing nothing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.