Any cognitive psychology ph.d. applicants?

psychgal2112

Hey @psychgal2112! How's it going? :) My SO applied to 12 programs 10 Cognitive Psychology and 2 Cognitive Science PhD programs. He isn't really into TGC, but I think it fun to talk to other people who are going thru the process and feel as nervous as I do, even though my SO is the one that applied!

How many programs/what schools did you apply to??

Hi there! I've applied to 14 programs in cognitive or cog/cogneuro.  I'm doing pretty alright now that I have a few interviews, something to prepare for instead of just sitting around having a meltdown :D 

Hi friends! Also, I didn't realize there was a separate cognitive psychology/neuropsych thread in the psychology folder so sorry if this is a little redundant! hahaha

On 1/15/2016 at 9:01 AM, SkyLy said:

Hey @psychgal2112! How's it going? :) My SO applied to 12 programs 10 Cognitive Psychology and 2 Cognitive Science PhD programs. He isn't really into TGC, but I think it fun to talk to other people who are going thru the process and feel as nervous as I do, even though my SO is the one that applied!

How many programs/what schools did you apply to??

First of all, super props to you for being an amazing SO!!! And definitely! This has been such a stressful and long process that it is so neat to go on hear and be able to talk to people who are going through the same things! I've applied to 10 cognitive psychology programs! 

On 1/15/2016 at 10:51 AM, SAH said:

Hi there! I've applied to 14 programs in cognitive or cog/cogneuro.  I'm doing pretty alright now that I have a few interviews, something to prepare for instead of just sitting around having a meltdown :D 

HI! Congrats on the interview!! How are you doing with preparing for it? :)