UCSD, Fall 2016

gagawoahlala

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2016 at 4:25 PM, liamwengly said:

Will start my M.S. in Bioengineering this Fall at UCSD! I currently live in Syracuse, New York, might drive across country before school starts. Looking for housing and friends who want to join me for the wild ride to UCSD together! ^_^

Whoa man, that is an insane 40 hr road trip :blink:!

Also looking to meet people and find some "cheap" housing. Was admitted to MatSci PhD and have accepted! 

• 3 weeks later...
On April 16, 2016 at 1:31 AM, justakid21 said:

Whoa man, that is an insane 40 hr road trip :blink:!

Also looking to meet people and find some "cheap" housing. Was admitted to MatSci PhD and have accepted! 

Congrats!!! Just figured that it will be a fun trip and besides I am going to take my time and enjoy the sights along the way...So probably going to take at least 1 week or so. I signed up for the waitlist for the "on campus" housing, not sure when I will hear back though. Interested in a relatively cheap housing as well. 

14 hours ago, liamwengly said:

Congrats!!! Just figured that it will be a fun trip and besides I am going to take my time and enjoy the sights along the way...So probably going to take at least 1 week or so. I signed up for the waitlist for the "on campus" housing, not sure when I will hear back though. Interested in a relatively cheap housing as well. 

You can't count on getting in before the fall. Most of the places have a waitlist over a year long. 

On 5/6/2016 at 11:27 PM, MathCat said:

You can't count on getting in before the fall. Most of the places have a waitlist over a year long. 

On 5/5/2016 at 8:58 AM, liamwengly said:

I just signed up for the grad housing listserv (basically craigslist among UCSD grads) and the postings on there look immediate and very, very reasonable.

• 3 months later...