Deadline to accept MA offer

Hello all:
I have used Gradcafe as a resource throughout my entire application process, and finally made an account to ask this question.  I found out today that I've been accepted to a wonderful, well regarded MA program in mental health counseling.  The school has rolling admissions, and the offer specified that I would need to make my decision within four weeks (which is by February 25th).

The problem is, I have applied to three other schools and will not expect to hear from them until late February/early March, per their admissions info.  I do not have a "#1 choice" program at this time-- I could see myself at any of the programs, and all of them have distinguishing factors that appeal to me.  I have only had a chance to visit the first school (I interviewed there prior to my acceptance) and would like to visit the others.  I don't feel like I can be comfortable with accepting the offer without hearing from my other schools... I invested a lot of time (and money!) into applying to those programs, and want to make an informed decision.

Does anyone have advice on this confusing situation?  I don't know if it is reasonable to ask that the deadline be extended (for what it's worth, I'll be out of the country for two weeks at the end of February).  I also don't know if it's advisable to accept the offer and then potentially have to renege on that choice in the future.

Thank you!!!