Human Environment - social/built

Hi, i have geography homework and it is to make a collage of two things. The biophysical (natural) aspects of geography and the human (man-made) aspects of geography. From what I know, those two categories is what geography is divided into. I have done the biophysical aspects collage but am stuck on the human aspects one. The human category is also divided into two parts: built and social environments.  I'm guessing built environment is sky scrapers, shops, transport, technology, parks, houses etc. and social environment is churches, schools, jobs, hospitals, family, friends, culture etc. But I'm not sure, do any go you guys know? If so could you please answer asap as my homwork is due in 1 day!... They only gave it a day ago :(.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I'm a little confused what this is for...high school? College?

Built environment generally refers to man-made structures for human activity. My research involves built environment, in the sense that it looks at water technology (irrigation, desalination, water purification/reclamation systems and so on...) and its effect on a certain geographical area.

Not entirely sure if this is what's meant by "social environment" (because I feel like that term is pretty abstract and open for interpretation), but you might be interested in Yi Fu Tuan's idea of Topophilia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topophilia) and how perceptions of environment change based on social perception and cultural identity. 

I would echo nevermind, that built environment typically refers to the environmental factors and structures around us that are man-made. 

I wonder if researching the "geographical imagination" might help yield some answers for you as far as social environment. Because, to me, the "social" environment is an environment that we personally define based on our own social values and experiences. I'll take a stab and say for example, the environment of a child might be their home and immediate streets surrounding it, their school, the local park, etc., while the environment of a grad student might be centered around their college/university campus, so and so forth---any place that we can derive social value and meaning from.