Too Late to Apply to the Courtauld?

architecture 604

Hi! I am interested in applying to the Courtauld and it says that the current deadline for the 2016/2017 year is April 1st. However, I keep seeing Courtauld acceptances and rejections on the Results Board and in the thread on this page. Is it too late do you think for me to apply this year? Or is it more of a rolling basis? 

I know for the PhD that it is a certain number of spots...not necessarily a specific deadline. So rolling basis, kind of. I do know for the PhD you need to be in contact with a professor willing to support your specific area of study.

19 hours ago, CB21 said:

I know for the PhD that it is a certain number of spots...not necessarily a specific deadline. So rolling basis, kind of. I do know for the PhD you need to be in contact with a professor willing to support your specific area of study.

The PhD application deadline was the 13th of January if I am not mistaken. However, often there are a few places in some of the Special Options MA programs left, after they have interviewed everyone. I would keep an eye on their website and/or inquire over e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...