UChicago v.s. WUSTL

DisasterBin

I am in a dilemma because UChicago and WUSTL are both excellent schools. Also, I am an international student, so I know less than you guys. Could you do me a favor to help me to decide the attending school?

My concentration is Health, to be more specific, Disability. After getting MSW degree, I will continue to fight for PhD degree. Cost is not in my consideration because they are both expensive!

Many thanks!!!

I'm a current master's student at UChicago. Some of the benefits here include: a "Program of Study" in Health Administration and Policy that brings you together with students studying business, medicine, law, and public policy. There are also a number of field placements here at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services regional office and there are many strong health courses you could take in other divisions of the university.

I don't know much about WUSTL, but I would note that the school of social work there offers both an MSW and an MPH, so there may be more health courses in the same building.

20 hours ago, TheCrow said:

I'm a current master's student at UChicago. Some of the benefits here include: a "Program of Study" in Health Administration and Policy that brings you together with students studying business, medicine, law, and public policy. There are also a number of field placements here at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services regional office and there are many strong health courses you could take in other divisions of the university.

I don't know much about WUSTL, but I would note that the school of social work there offers both an MSW and an MPH, so there may be more health courses in the same building.

Hi, many thanks for your information! How about your personal experience in UChicago?