when am i going to get my scores?!

readeatsleep

i took the gre on october 30th and have still not received my score report in the mail! i need the report ot fill out applications so i can get my analytic score and my percentiles.

how long did it take everyone else to receive their scores?

also, is anyone having trouble electronically requesting additional score reports? i tried several times yesterday and the website kept failing. now the option is down on the website.

i took the gre on october 30th and have still not received my score report in the mail! i need the report ot fill out applications so i can get my analytic score and my percentiles.

how long did it take everyone else to receive their scores?

also, is anyone having trouble electronically requesting additional score reports? i tried several times yesterday and the website kept failing. now the option is down on the website.

I took mine on october 20th, and just got mine on saturday. It took almost 20 business days. This time of year a lot more people are taking the test, which means more grading and slower scores. Waiting for mine almost killed me, I'm sure they'll get here in a few days, try not to stress about it too much, and concentrate on having everything ready to send once those scores hit your hands.

Another way to possibly get your scores early without the hassle of ETS- They report your scores to your undergrad institution. I got an unofficial copy of my undergrad transcripts, and there they were- a good week or more before I got my scores in the mail.

I took the GRE October 24th. I won't know until earliest November 23rd, if I call in and pay $12 extra (thanks ETS). They won't even mail the scores until December 4th (according to their website), so that's 3 days after some of my school deadlines (thanks ETS).

Also, the online ordering did not work for me either. Nor the phone. I sent a mail ordering more reports two weeks ago - still no confirmation. Thanks. ETS.

Not a big fan of them right now <_<