Years for Degree

I graduated from high school a year early (homeschooled) and did my undergraduate engineering degree in 3 years, should I work this into my personal statement at all?

I think that I could because it demonstrates dedication to goals and hard work, both of which are needed for grad school. It seems like it might be inviting age discrimination though, especially the high school portion.

You should try to work it in, especially as a testament to your ability to work hard. They know your age from your application, so it's no use trying to hide it. Otherwise, you do run the risk of not being seen as mature enough for graduate school because you are so much younger than other applicants.

You should try to work it in, especially as a testament to your ability to work hard. They know your age from your application, so it's no use trying to hide it. Otherwise, you do run the risk of not being seen as mature enough for graduate school because you are so much younger than other applicants.

it isnt difficult to spin in your favor. i started university at 16 and worked that into mine. if youre worried they might think youre immature just make sure your writing ability in the SOP and writing sample prove otherwise.