Heard from UMDCP University of Maryland College Park?

tami1215

Hi there. I applied to UMDCP for the Masters of Professional Studies in Real Estate Development. I never got a UID or a SID. I never got a confirmation letter or email either. I have had email contact with the SPOC office since and they told me that my application was complete, however, I have no idea when I can expect to hear back regarding admission. They said they admit on a rolling basis and that I'd likely hear "within the month." From random searches I see that some people have heard from this school while others haven't.

Have other people already heard from UMDCP? How can I determine status otherwise since I can't sign on to Testudo? Thanks. :?: :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your tips. As I am Canadian, I do not have an American SSN to log in with. I was never given a PIN either. I tried the user name that I used to file the application but that came up as "invalid user" so I'm really at a loss for what to do.

I emailed the Director of the program 1.5 weeks ago to inquire as to when notification letters would be sent but I've yet to hear a reply.

:?

Have a good weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I haven't heard either and sent my documents in november!!!!!! I'm an international applicant to. At some point you should've received an email asking you to fill in a complementary application on apra.umd.edu There, on the contact information section, there are to ID codes UMDID and SID. With either of them you can log in on testudo.umd.edu

My application says "decision pending". I have emailed the school, and they told me all applications will be released by may at the latest (duh!). Emailed them again and said that they will also send some notifications by april.