when can I hear from courant?

mathistheeye

I am an international student and I applied to the ms of math from courant, nyu in late Feb. Since the deadline is April 1, and I saw a few acceptance after the 4.15 years before. So does anyone know when can we hear about the decision? I am afraid the decision may be later than 4.15...:unsure:

9 hours ago, morpheus said:

I'm guessing that most of their admissions have been sent out. Why not send them an email to check? 

you are right, most offers to phd program may have been sent. But according to the results search, I find no offer to the master program. I emailed them and they said that cannot guarantee the time of decision...

7 hours ago, mathistheeye said:

you are right, most offers to phd program may have been sent. But according to the results search, I find no offer to the master program. I emailed them and they said that cannot guarantee the time of decision...

Wow, they're slow! Some of the top math schools are only beginning Master's offers this week; for example, Columbia. Email them again Monday if you don't hear anything. The wait is almost over! 

1 hour ago, morpheus said:

Wow, they're slow! Some of the top math schools are only beginning Master's offers this week; for example, Columbia. Email them again Monday if you don't hear anything. The wait is almost over! 

Yes, I also applied to APAM in Columbia. But do you think it works if I just send a similar email again??:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, mathistheeye said:

Yes, I also applied to APAM in Columbia. But do you think it works if I just send a similar email again??:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think that any email is acceptable on the last week :)