Applying MPH for Spring 2010

Chi-square

Hey everyone,

I'm applying to several MPH-epidemiology programs in Boston for the Spring 2010 term. It's a month before my potential classes start and I'm freaking out because I'm waitlisted at one place (Tufts) and haven't heard ANYTHING from Boston University or Northeastern (rolling admissions, ugh). I'm told that this delay is because so many people have applied and it's taking longer than expected...yada yada. Well, since so many of us are applying Spring term, I thought I'd reach out and start a forum for us to vent out about admissions. Perhaps blowing off this extra steam will prevent us all from marching into the admissions office and demanding status. Please let everyone know when you find out where you got in.

The info below is so we can all overanalyze whether I'm getting in or not, sweet:

Undergrad: Drexel University, Screenwriting/Playwriting: GPA 3.24, Social science GPA 3.75, Math GPA 3.5, Statistics 4.0

GRE: V380 Q580 A3 (yeah I know)

4 years of pharma advertising experience

20 University of Minnesota Continuing Education credits in Public Health