Quick Question on SIPAs App Status (not the usual question)

gazelle

I know SIPAs app status tends to say incomplete for a long while after you submit all of your stuff; that's a common concern, but not mine.

Mine is about where it says Transcripts and GRE scores not received underneath where it says "Application Status: Incomplete". I was under the impressions that this was referring to having not submitted/uploaded the unofficial ones in part 2, since Columbia doesn't require officials of either to be submitted unless offered admission.

I went ahead and submitted part two, and the supplemental documents appeared right away (resumes/SoP) as being received but the transcripts/GRE scores are still showing "Not Received."

My question therefore is which set of transcripts/GRE scores are they referring to here? Official ones? It seems to be a conflict since it appears the application status can't ever reach complete without receiving these if that is the case, but of course Columbia doesn't require official copies for admissions consideration.

Thanks, and I may have to do that, but with one already outstanding email to admissions addressing a concern I'd prefer not to bother them any more than absolutely necessary.

Surely there are other people here who've applied to SIPA in the past who can shed some light? Much appreciated.