interfolio?

I was also told about Interfolio by a professor and, wanting to make things easier on my recommendors, I paid for an account. However, almost every school I'm applying to has an additional form that each professor has to fill out. (They ask questions about your academic potential, motivation, etc.) So, at least for me, Interfolio isn't feasible. I also have one professor who did not want to use Interfolio because they required him to create an account and input his contact information.

So, you should check and see if your schools have recommendation forms that need to be sent in with the letters, or paranoid professors.

Just a heads up, most of my schools explicitly say that no Interfolio or other Interfolio-esque services are allowed. You may want to check each school's website.

Yeah, a lot of them say something along the lines of "we do not accept letters of reference from dossier services."

thanks guys! yup you are all correct and i just wasted twenty bucks like a damn fool.

i'm thinking of just having them do hard copies. everybody seems generally happier that way.

i've offered to take schools off my list if that's what it takes.

i totally get that this is annoying for them and it should be as easy as possible because they are doing me a huge huge huge favor by helping me out at all but it's my ONE recommender who keeps throwing a wrench in the works when the other two were just going to grin and bear it and now i look like a yo yo sending out 30943 befuddled emails and generally making myself appear incompetent. hi-yo RUN ONZZZ! as all who read this can probably tell, my head is about to explode.

thanks guys! yup you are all correct and i just wasted twenty bucks like a damn fool.

i'm thinking of just having them do hard copies. everybody seems generally happier that way.

i've offered to take schools off my list if that's what it takes.

i totally get that this is annoying for them and it should be as easy as possible because they are doing me a huge huge huge favor by helping me out at all but it's my ONE recommender who keeps throwing a wrench in the works when the other two were just going to grin and bear it and now i look like a yo yo sending out 30943 befuddled emails and generally making myself appear incompetent. hi-yo RUN ONZZZ! as all who read this can probably tell, my head is about to explode.

I feel like a burden on my LORs too, but as one of them told mem it's part of their job so they don't really mind. I try to keep that in mind.