Columbia University Fall 2016

moonwave11

I haven't seen a Columbia University 2016 thread yet so thought I'd start one! I'll be starting in the fall as a MPH student in the Mailman School of Public Health. I studied anthropology as an undergrad and am really interested in architecture and planning, so even though I'll be on the medical campus most of my time, I hope to come down to the main campus regularly to study and for lectures and events. Super excited to move to NYC this summer!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SIPA_MPA18
On April 20, 2016 at 11:51 AM, moonwave11 said:

I haven't seen a Columbia University 2016 thread yet so thought I'd start one! I'll be starting in the fall as a MPH student in the Mailman School of Public Health. I studied anthropology as an undergrad and am really interested in architecture and planning, so even though I'll be on the medical campus most of my time, I hope to come down to the main campus regularly to study and for lectures and events. Super excited to move to NYC this summer!

I'll be at SIPA for the MPA program! I hope to possibly take some courses at Mailman. I'm studying Urban Policy and Management. I'm super excited to be in NYC!

• 1 month later...