Got two problems! Please help!

Angelicasassy

1. I submitted one app early, and got in already. However, they admitted me for Spring. I told them I can't go until Fall, they send that is fine, however, they want me to send an intent to enroll form back. And I won't know any financial information until after I decide. After looking at this program compared to my other schools, I am not really interested but am cared to send the reject back to them in case I get in no where.

This school also gave me a conditional acceptance, I have to take and pass 3 specific classes with B's. That isn't a huge issue for me but makes me a little scared about my chances at other schools.

2. That was for a Masters program, my other programs are PhDs, should I just give it up right now?

That's strange. Did you select Fall for your enrollment term on the app?

Otherwise, my advice is ask for a decision extension. They should know you're applying to other schools - tell them you want to hear about other decisions.

And I would't worry about the conditional acceptance. They just want to make sure you're not going to neglect the rest of your undergrad just because you got into grad school.

That's strange. Did you select Fall for your enrollment term on the app?

Otherwise, my advice is ask for a decision extension. They should know you're applying to other schools - tell them you want to hear about other decisions.

And I would't worry about the conditional acceptance. They just want to make sure you're not going to neglect the rest of your undergrad just because you got into grad school.

I am not an undergrad though, I already have a graduate degree (not in classes either, I graduated from the program already). I was offended by their conditional acceptance to be honest.