Developmental Psychology Applicants for Fall 2010-2011

yummybrew

Heya hey - anyone get a reply from UCI or UC Davis for developmental psych? Trying to figure out if I should start making alternative plans for the next year :P

I think UCI is having their interview weekend February 21-22.

Edited by Pharcyde

Any chance anyone on here is the person who just posted an interview email from USouthernCal for Dev. Psych? I'm interested to see who the faculty member is...mostly to drive myself nuts if it's one of the people I'm interested in :)

Sorry for responding so late...I'm new to this forum. I had a phone interview with Jo Ann Farver at USC back in December. This past Monday I attended their interview day for developmental psych. They invited 3 people, but only 2 people showed up. They held interview day with clinical psychology. They haven't had their interview day for clinical and cognitive psych.

Sorry for responding so late...I'm new to this forum. I had a phone interview with Jo Ann Farver at USC back in December. This past Monday I attended their interview day for developmental psych. They invited 3 people, but only 2 people showed up. They held interview day with clinical psychology. They haven't had their interview day for clinical and cognitive psych.

Well darn, I applied under Farver and I sure would have gone to the interview :P

Received Cornell invite, POI Corinna Loeckenhoff

Thanks for sharing tauren. Is it an in-person interview or by phone and was the email a mass email from an administrator or from Loeckenhoff? (I ask because I had an informal phone interview with my POI at Cornell but haven't heard anything since)

Thanks for sharing tauren. Is it an in-person interview or by phone and was the email a mass email from an administrator or from Loeckenhoff? (I ask because I had an informal phone interview with my POI at Cornell but haven't heard anything since)

Its in campus for the Feb 26-27. I think it may have been a mass email it was from Bonnie Biata because it didnt have my name specifically. I received emails from Anthony Ong and Dr. Loeckenhoff right after those emails saying that they could answer any questions I had about the visit.

Its in campus for the Feb 26-27. I think it may have been a mass email it was from Bonnie Biata because it didnt have my name specifically. I received emails from Anthony Ong and Dr. Loeckenhoff right after those emails saying that they could answer any questions I had about the visit.

Thanks for the info.... sounds like it was a mass email, which is bad news for me, but congrats again to you! I'll see you the weekend before :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh jeeze, I'm an idiot...to the people who were asking about UCI, I'm the person who got an interview...could you tell me who you are so I can send you guys a PM?

Sorry if that was confusing :P

Is the person who got into FIU's developmental program here? I didn't apply to that program but another psychology program. Did you sign onto my.fiu.edu? Then see the check mark at on the application status area? Just wanted to see how I could tell if I had been accepted.

Is the person who got into FIU's developmental program here? I didn't apply to that program but another psychology program. Did you sign onto my.fiu.edu? Then see the check mark at on the application status area? Just wanted to see how I could tell if I had been accepted.

Hi I may be the person you're looking for. I was accepted to FIU Lifespan Development program, you can go on the site and click "application status" on the left, if you were accepted then there would be a green check next to the application submission info. that says admitted. If not call the office 305-348-2881

Good luck and please let me know how it works out.

Is anyone here by chance the person who posted their results about UVA dev psych? I was wondering who your POI was...thanks!!

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi - That was me. I have four. Jaswal, Deloache, Keen, and Lillard. Primary is Lillard. How about you?

• 4 weeks later...