I need help with Apply Online asap

jlee306

Hello, I am applying online right now to grad school and I have come to a stop. It is wanting me to fill out: all honors, financial assistance, awards, fellowships, scholarships and assistantships received. These are the three things I have to fill out for each that I do not understand:

Designation

Grantor

In Recognition Of

I am putting my scholarships and grants in these places. I was putting the grant and scholarship name in the "Grantor" spot and was putting my name in the "In Recognition Of" spot, but I do not think that is correct. PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you.

Hello, I am applying online right now to grad school and I have come to a stop. It is wanting me to fill out: all honors, financial assistance, awards, fellowships, scholarships and assistantships received. These are the three things I have to fill out for each that I do not understand:

Designation

Grantor

In Recognition Of

I am putting my scholarships and grants in these places. I was putting the grant and scholarship name in the "Grantor" spot and was putting my name in the "In Recognition Of" spot, but I do not think that is correct. PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you.

Grantor - is the institution behind the loan

In recognition of - i assume is you - or if it was for something more specific like a piece of work you did.

Designation

Grantor

In Recognition Of

I think designation is what (if any) honor was designated. For example, "Rhodes Scholar"

Grantor is the organization that bestowed the honor.

In recognition of would be "in recognition of highest dept. GPA"

I think Designation and Grantor would not be used in every circumstance. Just fill out what applies.

Thank you two. It will not let me leave any fields blank...so I guess if something does not apply, I will put "NA."

Any others have suggestions?

Designation, I don't know, "Rhodes Scholar" or "Outstanding German Student", grantor would be the institution (be in your university or department or foundation), in recognition of would would be "Dedication to community service" or "superlative thesis project" or something.