Can we get teacher certification or bilingual certification after we attain our CCC's?

I was accepted to a program that has two tracks, one track is for students who seek ASHA certification and New York state licensure as a speech-language pathologist in clinical, hospital and private practice. The other track is for students who plan to work in educational settings, and seek ASHA certification and New York state licensure as a speech-language pathologist.

The first track is 55 credits for me and the second track is 60 credits. The bilingual extension is 15 semester hours. I think I want to do the first track because I do not want to overwhelm myself with the Praxis AND New York state teacher examinations. I hope after getting some experience in the field I can come back and get my teacher certification later or bilingual certification. Is that possible?

Edited by Angelina92
misspell

I was also wondering about this- I heard that certain states require bilingual certification to work as a bilingual SLP.  Would it be possible to get bilingual certification after grad school and CCC's?  I've been kinda hopeful about it, because bilingual certification *seems* to be a state-level instead of a national-level certificate... but I might be completely wrong :/