School Psychologist PRAXIS

schoolpsycher

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to take the school psychologist Praxis exam in a couple months - just wondering if any of you have taken it and how long/much you studied and what resources you used! Thanks :) 

• 4 weeks later...

The PRAXIS is a joke, at least to those in my program (not sure if this is because the effectiveness of my program, but I kinda doubt it). I probably studied 15 hours total, and it was too much. I recommend going through the practice test online ($20 you get to take it 10 times) and seeing what your areas of weakness are and study them. Make sure you know important people and court cases and you'll be fine!

• 3 months later...

I don't think the exam will be that difficult because it has a very high first time pass rate (at my school 100% of people generally pass it every year), so I think that if you go through your program and learn as you should, you would probably be able to pass it pretty easily.