EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR MS

IS experience required for MS programs ? beacuse what I have heard is that experience is just required in MBA not MS but I have saw some university websites for the program of DATA SCIENCE (MS) they require 2 to 3 years of experience before apply ? 

Kindly help

I guess it would depend on the program. The university I'm currently attending requires some previous coursework in statistics and mathematics for their data analytics MS. If you don't have a technical background, you might consider library schools. A lot of library programs require very little previous experience and many have data analytics-esque coursework. You could even teach yourself via MOOCs, unless you need the degree for your career path.

Also, this is sort of a strange question to ask in the history sub-forum. You might try either the CS or statistics sub-forums. They'd probably know better than we would here. :) 

2 hours ago, Fiona Daniel said:

IS experience required for MS programs ? beacuse what I have heard is that experience is just required in MBA not MS but I have saw some university websites for the program of DATA SCIENCE (MS) they require 2 to 3 years of experience before apply ? 

Kindly help

You may get better answers in the fora available here. http://forum.thegradcafe.com/forum/9-applied-sciences-amp-mathematics/