Current student about to get academic probabtion?!! Need help.

I am an international graduate student pursuing chemical engineering. Recently I finished my 3rd semester out of the 4 semester. I received a gpa of 2.9 and cgpa was 3.0gpa. Our academic policy states that gpa can only fall below 3 once for which I was already warned. If it goes below 3 the second time I might be asked to leave.

I already am in dire financial situation(with a student loan) and completing the graduate studies is the only path towards freedom. I already approached a professor requesting for reconsidering the grade. He replied it wouldn't be fair for others and boosting my grade would not take my grades above 3.0 (but in reality it does). I really don't know what to do in this situation and I need your help ASAP.

Thanks for reading this.

Assuming this is a follow up post on this older one, it doesn't look good: 

You never replied to questions that you were asked in that post so I am not sure what to expect. We are not really in a position to be able to help you here. Maybe you can get one (or more) of your professors to give you a higher grade, either through a reconsideration of your current efforts or through some extra credit they'd be willing to give you. If not, I can't think of other options you might have, given that there is already a history of bad grades here. You probably can't appeal to a one-time problem that caused a temporary dip in your grades, and you say in your older post that there are no other mitigating circumstances. Professors don't usually like to give students grades they didn't earn, nor give them exceptional opportunities to earn extra credit, since that is unfair to the other students in the class (as your professor said). That said, you have nothing to lose by asking. I'd try everyone you had a class with this semester and hope that at least one of them feels sorry for you. 

I'm sorry that I did not reply back in my previous post as I was able to sort things out somehow in the end. I'll be doing an internship during the summer. Will this affect my authorization in any way? I don't know how to phrase the request or reply back to my professor.

On 6/18/2016 at 4:09 AM, LEZZER said:

I'll be doing an internship during the summer. Will this affect my authorization in any way? I don't know how to phrase the request or reply back to my professor.

Yes, there is a decent chance that if you are asked to leave your program, it will affect your internship, especially since you are an international student. As such, if you are asked to leave your program, you will need to immediately leave the US. 

As for speaking with your professors, I would ask for an in-person meeting to discuss your grades, and in that meeting go over what you've done and ask if there is any chance that you could be given a chance to earn extra credit to increase your final grade in the relevant course. Do this with all of the professors who you've taken classes with this semester, and hope that one of them takes pity on you. If you do somehow succeed in doing this, in future years I'd recommend being much more on top of your grades *during* the semester, so you can head off trouble long before it gets to this stage.