Schools of Education--heard anything?

gem

Hi All!

I have applied to 6 schools of Education for a PhD: University of Maryland, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, Harvard University, Stanford, UC Berkeley. Applications were due from Dec.1-December 15.

I have heard from Maryland so far and will be accepted. Has anyone heard from any of these schools yet?

If so, what have you heard?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi All!

I have applied to 6 schools of Education for a PhD: University of Maryland, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, Harvard University, Stanford, UC Berkeley. Applications were due from Dec.1-December 15.

I have heard from Maryland so far and will be accepted. Has anyone heard from any of these schools yet?

If so, what have you heard?

Thanks!

I'm waiting on UPenn... Can I tell you how worried I am??? and the status on the account remains as "Submitted"

Good Luck and Congrats on Maryland... beautiful place :)

Yikes! I have not gotten a thing :( sigh!

I guess I'm not going to UPenn...

Khalif54, did you get an interview invitation?

Hey,

I was accepted to Penn GSE in 2007. The program which I got an admission from was Counseling & Psychological Services. I understand it's been a while. But, I remember they send their invitations out during March. I do not know how the past two years worked out. Until you get the invitations or rejections in your hand don't give up. I am hoping my Ph.D. plan this year will work out as well. For Upenn Psych, their invitation weekend is 2/8 or 2/15. It's totally different from Penn GSE. I hope this helps a bit.