Thesis Committee Members as LORs?

Would it look weird to the adcomm if I have two of my three thesis committee members to write my LORs. The third professor for the LOR I'm thinking of is one I took a class in my MA program.

And the third committee member I'm not planning to ask for LOR is not the main advisor but he kind of hated my thesis (topic and everything) so I was wondering if I should still ask him.

No, it wouldn't look weird at all. When I applied to PhD programs after doing a MA, I had all three of my thesis committee members write my rec letters because I'd taken grad seminars with them and they'd overseen my research. If you have two from your committee and a third who can speak well of your abilities from the classroom, you should be fine.

Don't ask someone for a reference who will write a bad or lukewarm letter. I always suggest that you ask a reference if they have time to write a good letter. People don't want to say they can't write a good letter, but will be happy to say they don't have time.