Help! How do I calculate Cronbach's alpha for a subscale that includes other subscales?

Aminoacidalanine

The inventory I used is like the following diagram (names are obviously made up):

Scale 

Subscale food (contains sub-subscales fruits, veggies, and meat)

Subscale drink (contains sub-subscales juice and alcohol)

Basically, the sub-subscales contain the actual items/questions that were administered, the sub-subscales are grouped into subscales, which make up the total scale.

My question is, I know how to calculate the reliability of the sub-subscales in SPSS, but I don't know if for calculating the reliability of the subscales, should I

1) Include only the sub-subscales as items (e.g., fruits, veggies and meat for the subscale food)

2) Include all the items that measure the sub-subscales (e.g., items that measure fruit, items that measure veggies plus items that measure meat)

I was also wondering the same thing about the reliability for the entire scale, do I include just the subscales or the actual items that measure all sub-subscales?

Please don't hesitate to ask me to clarify anything. Thank you in advance for your help!