Chance

jkl444

Has it been agreed upon that to ask the "what is my chance" question is to be self-absorbed? Or, can I go ahead and do that without any repercussions?

Well, I dunno what everyone else thinks, but I like it when people give out all their stats, so, for what it's worth, I'd play.

Has it been agreed upon that to ask the "what is my chance" question is to be self-absorbed? Or, can I go ahead and do that without any repercussions?

Well, I dunno what everyone else thinks, but I like it when people give out all their stats, so, for what it's worth, I'd play.

I've been wanting to start a 'what are my chances' thread, but I doubt any of us can say, so it would just be me looking for someone to reassure me (or tell me to find a job).

There's nothing wrong with reassurance, especially considering that as more people give stats, the better you can judge your own chances.

Well, as far as I can tell the only "repercussions" are that you might get your hopes up or your feelings hurt...just keep in mind that we are not an adcom!