TSU Graduate School

MLC

I have applied to Tennessee State Universities 2017 Spring distance program. Has anyone else applied to this program? If so, have you heard anything about your status...

I applied to the Tennessee State University Spring 2017 graduate distance program for Speech Pathology. I see, from your profile, that you applied to the same program. Yay for SLP's! I submitted my application the beginning of June and haven't really heard anything. Since all of my documents were coming from different places, I contacted them a few times to make sure they were all received. They were all received and documents are still being entered into my file. I log into my TSU account a few times a week to see if more information has been added, but nothing yet. They are still entering in information. When I called a second time, I was told that letters would go out around the beginning of September. Ahhh, the wait.

Keep in touch and let me know how it's going for you. I finally found somebody else applying to the same distance program as I am.

Hi SLP2BE123! It's good to find another person applying to the same program at the same time as me. And I like your username! Hopefully we will be in the same program together!

Ahh. At least you got some more information!

I contacted the person in charge of admissions a few times to make sure she received all of my required documents. I didn't really want to call and 'bug' her again.

Hello,

Thanks for the replies! I checked my application and I still have a letter of recommendation that has not been uploaded. I called Ms. Woodruff and she says she is still uploading documents. Have all of your documents been uploaded????  Is anyone in pending status? This is process is painful... 

Hello MLC,

It's nice to see yet another person applying to the same program for the same semester as me. Hopefully we all get accepted!

I checked my student file too and everything has been uploaded except for my GRE scores. She told me she is still uploading my documents too. I applied pretty early, but everything is pending and I'm still waiting.

This process is definitely painful. We should be notified by October 1st. Ahhh, the pain!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I still haven't heard anything yet either. I can log in and check the application, but the information has been the same for months. I'm starting to give up on TSU. I called Sandy and left a message and emailed a few times. She has not called back or responded to my emails.

*sighhhh. Just keep waiting. Just keep waiting.

I can log in but it only gives me the option to start a new a application, not check the status of my completed one. I don't know if that means it's processed. It's really frustrating being that the program starts in January.

Edited by SLP2BE123

Ahh. She answered your call (or called you back). That's awesome! I haven't heard from her yet.

I was told we were going to receive notification letters by October 1st...and they haven't made a decision yet? Did she mention if it will still be Oct 1st?

I got a call from Sandy this morning. I got really excited when I saw the caller ID location. She called to tell me that she has all of my required materials and we will be receiving notification by October 1st. I appreciate her calling, but I can log into my account and see that she has all of the required materials.

Did she call you too?

Nothing yet. Been checking my mailbox with such anticipation only to find bills. No letters. Sandy called me last Thursday, but I haven't heard anything since then. I know. October 1st is in four days. I better get a letter by then. Sandy told me several times by October 1st. *sighhhhh