Dumb question

anxiousapplicant

I am sorry if this is a bad question to ask here, but I am asking for my boyfriend. (I'm applying to poli sci stuff so I have no clue how the education stuff works.) He is in a master's program, and has to take the Praxis II social studies content test. How hard is this exam? He is flipping out imagining all types of arcane questions and is studying like mad. Since I am the one who must comfort him if things don't work out on the test, how concerned should I be? Thanks for any advice, and sorry if it was idiotic to ask this, I just am not familiar with this process at all.

Seriously, those tests are fucking child's play. Anyone who can't pass them doesn't belong graduating with a B.A., and I'm not even joking. The level of content knowledge expected in those tests is laughably, terribly bad, and a rather horrific indictment of our teacher education system.

That's kind of what I figured, since I have seen his classmates and suffice it say it scares me they're going to be certified teachers, but I digress... I am just worried about the economics section since he never studied it in college (luckily he minored in psych, so the behavioral stuff is a breeze).

I am sorry if this is a bad question to ask here, but I am asking for my boyfriend. (I'm applying to poli sci stuff so I have no clue how the education stuff works.) He is in a master's program, and has to take the Praxis II social studies content test. How hard is this exam? He is flipping out imagining all types of arcane questions and is studying like mad. Since I am the one who must comfort him if things don't work out on the test, how concerned should I be? Thanks for any advice, and sorry if it was idiotic to ask this, I just am not familiar with this process at all.

Which state is it for?