Anyone else waiting on UMich-PIBS?

SNPCracklePop

Hi everyone! I received an email back in mid-December explaining that my app was complete, under review, and that I would be notified of my status near the end of December. However, I haven't heard from them since. Curious if anyone else is waiting on PIBS.

are you an international student? If yes, then they will get back to you later. If not, then maybe you should give them a call? Also, check results page for PIBS interviews timeline. They might have some that get notified a bit later. The interview weekends for domestic applicants are Jan 28-30th and Feb 11th-13th if I'm not mistaken. Good luck!

Nope, not an international student. Applied with interests in Human Genetics and Microbio/Immuno. Unless Human Genetics is slacking (doubtful), fingers crossed for the wait list or a quick, painless rejection email. Thanks for your help.

Unless they contact you by January 7th, I would assume rejection. They asked interviewees to notify them of faculty preferences/which interview weekend they'd attend by then.

This isn't really related or anything. But SNPCracklePop you have a cool user name. It reminds me: When people ask what I'm applying to, I always tell them it's a totipotent phd program. Sadly no one has laughed.......