Data Analytics Mentor

Raawx

Question

I really want to get tons of hands-on experience in data analytics. I want to build intense interactive visualizations, get comfortable extracting data, learn all types of database code and languages, etc. but I have absolutely no idea where to get such help. It's agonizing because I really enjoy what one can do with data, but I don't really know how to pursue further development of those skills--and with a person, too! It just feels like my only options are to run into some guy at a meetup group or pay to learn a coding language.

I don't know. I just need moral support and guidance so I can feel assured of what I'm doing in my future.

2 answers to this question

Have you considered doing MOOCs to get hands-on experience with data analysis? I know Coursera has a bunch of free courses related to data analysis (and an entire specialization you can get if you're willing to pay several hundred dollars).