When does Purdue give admission decisions for Spring applicants?

angelabansal

I have applied to Purdue University- West Lafayette for a computer science major with Spring 2017 entry term. My application was complete with all the documents sent on September 14, 2016. I still haven't heard from them. Simultaneously, I have got into TOSU- Columbus and have paid the acceptance fee. But, I'm yet to pay the courier charges for receiving my I-20. Should I pay them or wait for Purdue. I need to complete my visa formalities before October 15, 2016. What should I do? Purdue is my dream school.

19 hours ago, angelabansal said:

I have applied to Purdue University- West Lafayette for a computer science major with Spring 2017 entry term. My application was complete with all the documents sent on September 14, 2016. I still haven't heard from them. Simultaneously, I have got into TOSU- Columbus and have paid the acceptance fee. But, I'm yet to pay the courier charges for receiving my I-20. Should I pay them or wait for Purdue. I need to complete my visa formalities before October 15, 2016. What should I do? Purdue is my dream school.

15 hours ago, rising_star said:

In your shoes, I would contact Purdue and ask them when they expect to have a decision on your application.

They said that I can expect to wait up to 12 weeks for a decision. I think this might be a general reply because it would practically be applicable for Fall applicants. But, I'll try contacting them again. Thank you for the reply! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2016 at 3:58 AM, Mic Hci said:

I'm also applied  for the spring semester and received  my admission letter today (October 24) no word on funding .

Congratulations! I hope I hear something from them soon.

Can you please mention the following details:?

Status (OOS, Int'l, IN)

SAT/ ACT Score

High School GPA

Date of application

Major

Edited by angelabansal

I was informed last week. I received my admission letter via email then a email to check the website one day later. For my stat  GPA 3.3    7  publications, Three invited talks  and one film festival for  Computer Graphic  okay GRE  and 4 letter of rec and I  applied September 15 

Edited by Mic Hci

On 11/2/2016 at 11:53 AM, Mic Hci said:

I was informed last week. I received my admission letter via email then a email to check the website one day later. For my stat  GPA 3.3    7  publications, Three invited talks  and one film festival for  Computer Graphic  okay GRE  and 4 letter of rec and I  applied September 15 

That's great! Thank you for sharing these details and best of luck for your future!