What are the best graduate/department Program for Urban Sociology?

Mr. X

HI All,

My fields of interest are the following: urban sociology/ poverty, social stratification, crime and deviance, qualitative and quantitative methods, drug policy, racial inequality, criminal justice system; factors that contribute to the burgeoning of mass incarceration (i.e. reentry and recidivism, substance abuse, etc.)

Not entirely sure if I am a strong candidate for these universities since I understand how brutally competitive it is, yet I have the confidence that I have all the necessary criteria and unique background. Anyways, as the saying goes, "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." The programs I am applying include: University of Chicago, NYU, Columbia, Harvard University, CUNY Graduate Center and UC - Berkeley (I feel like this university is most conducive to my passion).

Please do recommend any other university (department) that is pertinent to the sort of research I want to pursue!