ENMU Roommate?

Mariaelle

Hi all! 

Just got accepted into Eastern New Mexico University's SLP masters program this spring. I am looking for a roommate in Portales. Let me know if you or someone you know needs one for this spring. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Mariaelle

42 minutes ago, Mariaelle said:

Hi all! 

Just got accepted into Eastern New Mexico University's SLP masters program this spring. I am looking for a roommate in Portales. Let me know if you or someone you know needs one for this spring. 

Thank you! 

Hello!

I'm not looking for a roommate, but I'm curious about your stats since you were accepted. I applied for Spring 2016 and was placed on the waitlist and never got called. I re-applied for Spring 2017, with the same exact stats, and was denied. I don't get it. So I'm curious to find out the stats of those that got accepted for 2017. I'm somewhat annoyed and think i got denied for other reasons, but I'm not sure why and I probably won't ever find out. :o( 

Hey! My overall and major GPA 3.6 and 291 GRE score. I also am employed as an ABA therapist. I was rejected to so many schools when I applied in the fall, so just keep applying and try to get some relevant work experience. Wish you luck!! ?

Edited by Mariaelle