GRE for fall 2017 application question

Mdeza6

Hi,

i took the gre a month ago and obtained a 148v 151q and 4.0 awa. I retook it today and got s 146v and 154 q (i still dont know my gre). Although for architecture the gre is not that important i was wondering which score to report as i cant retake it again.

the first score sums 299 while the second 300. However i think 146 looks low but 154 looks better than 151.

Only columbia gsapp has a minimum score of 150v but ive heard of others that have gained admission with a 146-148 verbal score.

Taking that into account i was wondering what would be the best score to send. Or should i wait for the new awa score snd then decide?

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Mdeza6 said:

Hi,

i took the gre a month ago and obtained a 148v 151q and 4.0 awa. I retook it today and got s 146v and 154 q (i still dont know my gre). Although for architecture the gre is not that important i was wondering which score to report as i cant retake it again.

the first score sums 299 while the second 300. However i think 146 looks low but 154 looks better than 151.

Only columbia gsapp has a minimum score of 150v but ive heard of others that have gained admission with a 146-148 verbal score.

Taking that into account i was wondering what would be the best score to send. Or should i wait for the new awa score snd then decide?

Thanks!

Hi there! For architecture, I definitely recommend favoring the higher quantitative score. Best of luck! :)