GRE Score Confusion

azure

I took my GRE General test on 10/31/2016, and the unofficial test score was published immediately to me after the test, with Verbal 162 and Quantitative 162. After about 10 days, the official score report was also published within my ETS GRE account, with the same scores (Verbal 162 and Quantitative 162), in addition to the Writing score of 4.5. Four free score reports have also been sent to four schools after the test with the same scores of 162 for both the Verbal and Quantitative parts.

However, I was trying to order additional score reports yesterday, and surprisingly noticed that both my Verbal and Quantitative scores have been changed to 161 from their originals of 162. I don't know why that could happen and wonder whether it's a technical error that caused the problem. From my understanding, if the scores are published as official, there shouldn't be any changes after that especially after score reports containing my original scores have already been sent to universities.

Anyone has similar experiences?