$12 Score Report by phone ???

CanadianBanjo

Hi all,

I have heard that for a price of $12 you can hear your GRE score over the phone. In other topics on this forum, folks have discussed hearing their score over the phone before the score was posted online.

I have scanned the ETS website for a mention of this to no avail. So, I am wondering about the validity of this, and how soon you can hear your scores over the phone.

I'm asking because I booked a GRE exam 15 days prior to an admissions deadline (they are OK with unofficial scores), and I'm wondering if I can rely on this "just in case" the scores don't appear on day 14...

Hi,

First of all, you would get the unofficial score for your Verbal and Quant on the spot after the test. For the AWA score, you would have to wait for 10-12 days. My came on the 12th day. My Friend's on 10th, so I think there should not be any cause for worry.

As far as your question is concerned, I have not heard of any such thing as phone scores.

Cheers,