What is last 60 GPA?

ashny

Hi AshNY! Generally speaking the last 60 units will consist of the classes that you took for the final two years of your undergraduate degree. 

Here is a calculator that I found that will let u know what your GPA was for the last 60 units.

https://grad.sfsu.edu/sites/default/files/assets/restrict/gpa-calculator-sfsu.htm

Hopefully this helps!!

Thank you. I scored much better in my graduate degree than my undergraduate (2.7 vs 3.4I wonder if I could use the last 60 units of my graduate degree  as it would yield a higher GPA. Does anyone know if this can be done?

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but if you're applying for schools and talking about that then it really depends on the school which GPA they may look at. On your transcripts they well definitely see your cumulative (all of your course work, regardless of major in your time at university) but may look deeper into your major or last 60 GPA. 
I'm not really sure what you are referring to as graduate degree vs undergraduate degree- assuming you are in this forum to talk about applying for graduate or PhD programs.

Hope this helps you!

H

1 hour ago, k_kismet said:

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but if you're applying for schools and talking about that then it really depends on the school which GPA they may look at. On your transcripts they well definitely see your cumulative (all of your course work, regardless of major in your time at university) but may look deeper into your major or last 60 GPA. 
I'm not really sure what you are referring to as graduate degree vs undergraduate degree- assuming you are in this forum to talk about applying for graduate or PhD programs.

Hope this helps you!

Hi, sorry I studied abroad so different terminology I guess. Undergraduate degree to me is your first degree (bachelors) and graduate degree would be the Masters.