Program Statistics/Statistical Profile

cokitty

I'm crossposting this to Waiting it Out.

I'm wondering if anyone has tips for finding the statistical profiles or program statistics for particular programs.  I'm having a bit of trouble and have only found 3 of my 7 programs.  If you have any tips or ideas on how to locate this information, it would be much appreciated!  For reference, I'm still looking for (all in the Slavic program):

Northwestern

Berkeley

Uni of Southern California

Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

5 hours ago, cokitty said:

So where should I post this?  It seems like Applications was not right.

I think Applications could be right, but since you haven't had any replies, I'll move this over to Humanities now. There doesn't seem to be a subforum for your specific field. Some fields are better/less represented on these forums, so it could also be that no one knows the answer to your question! Hope you'll have more luck over in the Humanities forum.

3 hours ago, TakeruK said:

I think Applications could be right, but since you haven't had any replies, I'll move this over to Humanities now. There doesn't seem to be a subforum for your specific field. Some fields are better/less represented on these forums, so it could also be that no one knows the answer to your question! Hope you'll have more luck over in the Humanities forum.

Thanks so much! You are always so helpful.