Brown

Univ. of Washington

Univ. of Maryland

Univ. of British Columbia

Arizona State

NC State

Northwestern (Engineering Sciences)

Ohio State (MS in Math Biology)

I will post my acceptance/rejection here. If everyone could post their Applied Math schools they applied to and notify us when he or she has been accepted/rejected, this could serve as a hub for Applied Math ppl hehe. :)

Best of Luck.

Edited by Mathk1d

You know about the admissions results page, right? You can do a search like math* or appl* math* and get all of those results, then put the resulting RSS feed (symbol from the address bar) into an RSS reader. That's what I've done.

Yes, but it's nice to associate a face with those results, even though it's just a pseudonym. We've all probably read a bunch of each other's posts, and we are emotionally attached at least to an extent. I'll post mine here as well. Hold your breath for another month Mathk1d! =)

I am applying to Operations Research programs, but it is offered as a specialization in the Applied Maths Dept at Johns Hopkins so I may post here although my contribution will be limited to only that school. No news so far (deadline Jan 15).

Best of luck to all of you.

Yes, but it's nice to associate a face with those results, even though it's just a pseudonym. We've all probably read a bunch of each other's posts, and we are emotionally attached at least to an extent. I'll post mine here as well. Hold your breath for another month Mathk1d! =)

hehehe yeah. I want to know the stats of the people that get into the programs. I'm really curious about that.