University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Environmental Health Sciences PhD in Toxicology

edh0817

Has anyone heard back from this program yet? I still haven't heard anything and I'm not sure if it's that I'm not on the first round of interviews/acceptances or they haven't sent anything out yet. I've seen a lot of other UMich programs sending things out but not the one I applied to. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2017 at 4:44 PM, edh0817 said:

Has anyone heard back from this program yet? I still haven't heard anything and I'm not sure if it's that I'm not on the first round of interviews/acceptances or they haven't sent anything out yet. I've seen a lot of other UMich programs sending things out but not the one I applied to. 

Hello, 

So I applied here as well and it's now late March and I still haven't heard anything back! Have you heard anything? 

I emailed their coordinator and did not get a response. I also have a friend in that program now as a first year (who convinced me to apply) and said that they had interviewed people February 2nd. So weird for them to be this silent though!

• 4 weeks later...