Azusa Pacific Uni, PhD in Higher Ed - Your thoughts?

PaU^_^PaU

Per the school's website, there doesn't appear to be any aid and the instruction is online except for two weeks in January and July. 63k for a degree that schools traditionally pay students to obtain is a hard bargain to sell. Is there a reason that a traditional, on campus school doesn't work for you? How would you feel with a 63k loan over your head and no job to match it?

43 minutes ago, xypathos said:

Per the school's website, there doesn't appear to be any aid and the instruction is online except for two weeks in January and July. 63k for a degree that schools traditionally pay students to obtain is a hard bargain to sell. Is there a reason that a traditional, on campus school doesn't work for you? How would you feel with a 63k loan over your head and no job to match it?

@xypathos

I do prefer traditional, on campus school. However, my situation doesn't allow me to relocate. I have family obligations. 63K will be also tough on me.

If that's my only option and if I can find (REAL) good reviews, I would consider it, tough.