LOR still not showing up on the applyyourself system

Venetia

My final LOR submitted her letter online about two weeks ago via the applyyourself system (she says that she received a confirmation), and yet my status is still 'incomplete', and she is listed as 'notified' not 'submitted'. I sent an email to the Admissions office, but have not heard back. I'm not terribly worried as it is probably a glitch, but I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem? Or should I be worried...

Email grad admissions again or find out who you can email directly. See if they received it and if not, then have your LOR email it to grad admissions instead of submitting via the apply yourself system.

I would follow up with tech support, too. This happened to me, although not with ApplyYourself, and it was a technical glitch. My professor had to re-submit the letter online, and it worked the second time.

Update:

It turns out that somehow two PINs were made for me, and the letter was submitted to my other application (which is empty and not submitted!). I have sent off emails to Graduate Admissions asking if they can get the reference from the other application and technical support to see if they can transfer it over. I also resent the reference request from the proper application to my referee, along with an email explaining the situation. I think this final method will be the one that works. Fingers crossed...but it is so long after the deadline! I hope that a technical glitch doesn't bugger my chances!

I'm glad to hear it's being sorted out. Try not to worry too much about the lateness - I know that's hard to do, because one of my letters was also late. The schools were very understanding, and the ones I spoke with directly told me that my app would receive full consideration.

Update:

It turns out that somehow two PINs were made for me, and the letter was submitted to my other application (which is empty and not submitted!). I have sent off emails to Graduate Admissions asking if they can get the reference from the other application and technical support to see if they can transfer it over. I also resent the reference request from the proper application to my referee, along with an email explaining the situation. I think this final method will be the one that works. Fingers crossed...but it is so long after the deadline! I hope that a technical glitch doesn't bugger my chances!

This EXACT SAME THING happened to me with the ApplyYourself system. I think the second account was created when I clicked on the Update Profile button at the top of the screen and changed my contact preferences - maybe that happened to you, too? Luckily, I found out well before the deadline, and got it fixed by asking my recommender to re-submit her LOR. I think this kind of problem is far from unheard of - I got a very polite form letter back from the IT support team when I was frantically trying to figure out what was wrong. Hopefully everything will work out fine in your case as well.