Berkeley M. Eng

JYL_eng

9 minutes ago, eecsmeng said:

So I emailed the department, asking whether the decisions for ECSS has been rolled out. And the person replied:

"They should be announced this week. You will be getting a departmental e-mail."

There's still hope, I guess?

Thanks for sharing the info. I personally think this means that decisions (admits along with rejections) will come out this week.

I think you will definitely hear back this week. I was admitted into the MEng program and they have admit webinars starting this Friday, and more admit things after that. Also, in the student profiles, I do not see any registered students to EECS yet (mainly BioE, CE, and ME). Hope this helps/gives you hope!

2 minutes ago, goldenbear13 said:

I think you will definitely hear back this week. I was admitted into the MEng program and they have admit webinars starting this Friday, and more admit things after that. Also, in the student profiles, I do not see any registered students to EECS yet (mainly BioE, CE, and ME). Hope this helps/gives you hope!

Hi goldenbear13,

Do you mind sharing which MEng program did you apply to and when did you receive the offer please?

Hi to all the guys waiting on EECS's M.Eng decisions! I have been waiting anxiously alongside you as well. I created this account to let you guys know that they just emailed me an hour ago and I've been accepted! The admissions decisions should be coming soon for you guys too, so good luck!

1 minute ago, chum said:

Hi to all the guys waiting on EECS's M.Eng decisions! I have been waiting anxiously alongside you as well. I created this account to let you guys know that they just emailed me an hour ago and I've been accepted! The admissions decisions should be coming soon for you guys too, so good luck!

I also received the acceptance email ~1 hour ago! :) What a long wait.

I applied for the ME M. Eng Program (Advanced Energy Technology), but haven't gotten a decision yet... I haven't seen any posts specifically saying this concentration program has accepted or rejected anyone.  Does anyone know if they send all the ME acceptance letters out at a time, or does it vary by concentration?  Also is there a precedence where they send out a bunch of acceptance letters and then wait to see who confirms before rejecting the rest of the applicants? I guess I'm just wondering if I'd find out I'm rejected the same day someone else is accepted (or Vice Versa)

17 hours ago, jeluthadamaja said:

I applied for the ME M. Eng Program (Advanced Energy Technology), but haven't gotten a decision yet... I haven't seen any posts specifically saying this concentration program has accepted or rejected anyone.  Does anyone know if they send all the ME acceptance letters out at a time, or does it vary by concentration?  Also is there a precedence where they send out a bunch of acceptance letters and then wait to see who confirms before rejecting the rest of the applicants? I guess I'm just wondering if I'd find out I'm rejected the same day someone else is accepted (or Vice Versa)

I can see that at least 1 person has been admitted to Advanced Energy Technology for Fall 2017. That being said, not everyone has been getting their admissions the same day and they probably roll out some acceptances for the next week, which is the deadline to RSVP for the Visit Day. Otherwise, you might get rejected/waitlisted before then. 

16 minutes ago, thoughtsabrewing said:

Did you all receive your decisions via email, or has anyone's portal been updated? My portal still says submitted...

Mine also says submitted and that the page will be updated once a decision is made.

23 minutes ago, thoughtsabrewing said:

Did you all receive your decisions via email, or has anyone's portal been updated? My portal still says submitted...

I received the decision via email, even though my portal still says submitted.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:55 AM, chum said:

what's your profile?