general questions regarding interview process

Hello to anyone reading this. I have just stumbled upon gradcafe and am quite grateful to see what a great support it seems to be for fellow hopeful SLP2Be's. I have just received an email inviting me for my first interview (for Mercy College's CSD program), and as such have a few questions for anyone who has had experiences with interviews. I really do not have much interview experience but I was wondering if anyone knows if interviews are generally conducted individually or in a group setting with other applicants. I have reached out to my undergraduate advisor/professor to meet for any tips/mock interview questions she could offer me. However, if anyone would like to share their experience of the differences between individual or group interviews they may have had, that would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I know that when it comes to interviews the convention typically is that is looks good to ask questions. For anyone who has interview experience, could you give examples of the types of questions that would be beneficial to ask?

Thank you and good luck to everyone applying.