late applications?

cosmike10

Anybody here have any knowledge on the likelihood of gaining admission with a late application? I know a school will typically go through all the applications that were on time first, then if any room is left, they will go through the rest that came in late.

I'd like to know if anyone from last year got in at a school they applied to late.

Do you know if any of the schools you applied to or want to apply to have late deadlines? It seems like there are plenty of schools that have a deadline with funding consideration and a later deadline for applications that won't receive funding consideration. Maybe that's something to look into?

Do you know if any of the schools you applied to or want to apply to have late deadlines? It seems like there are plenty of schools that have a deadline with funding consideration and a later deadline for applications that won't receive funding consideration. Maybe that's something to look into?

Fletcher is one such school. I'm sure there are others.

One of my actual computer-based applications was submitted a day late, and I'm pretty sure that my supplemental materials arrived a day or two late to a couple of programs. These places have still interviewed me, so it doesn't appear to have mattered.