julianna96

Question

I am applying to the MS in Criminal Justice and Criminology at ASU for Fall 2017. I was required to send in official transcripts from my current school and 3 weeks later, I find out they were lost and I may not be able to get funding because the applications were reviewed a few days ago and my application was "incomplete." I was told they are only reviewing applications on a case by case basis now and that the main funding is gone. Is there something I can do about this because I did everything I could on my part to get the application in on time and feel I should not be considered as a "late applicant" for a lost transcript. 

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, julianna96 said:

I am applying to the MS in Criminal Justice and Criminology at ASU for Fall 2017. I was required to send in official transcripts from my current school and 3 weeks later, I find out they were lost and I may not be able to get funding because the applications were reviewed a few days ago and my application was "incomplete." I was told they are only reviewing applications on a case by case basis now and that the main funding is gone. Is there something I can do about this because I did everything I could on my part to get the application in on time and feel I should not be considered as a "late applicant" for a lost transcript. 

Do you have a tracking number for your transcripts? This could help maybe...