University of Minnesota 2017

coalcreek

Anyone still waiting on University of Minnesota?  My status has been stuck on 'Final Review' since Thursday and I've been anxiously watching the grass grow since then.   (I also applied to University of Minnesota-Duluth... waiting on them as well.)  Good luck to everyone, and congratulations to those who received word of acceptance from your school!

Edited by coalcreek

Mine changed an hour ago to "decision made". It says on the general graduate programs page that this means a letter will come via email in the next 24 hours.

Anyone also apply to Augsburg or St. Kate's? I haven't heard anything from any schools yet.

I called St Kate's and Augsburg (with a blocked phone number because I am paranoid). Augsburg is mailing out all letters March 1st. St Kate's said they already mailed out advanced standing letters but regular standing (that's me) letters will go out by the end of this week. Eee

Congrats wagne, good deal!  To follow up on my question, I got an email yesterday with a few pdf attachments: an official acceptance letter, an advanced standing letter, and a title-lV-E fellowship award letter.  From what I gather financial aid information comes in July.  See you guys on the St Paul campus!

Congrats! That is great. I was told that the St Kate's info comes in their packet sent in the mail (which I haven't received yet). I believe the U already sent aid info out, at least for fellowships

• 3 weeks later...

I am still on the waitlist of UMN, my dream school.

I emailed them but they asked me to wait until 4.15.  

Can anyone who got the offer but don't want this school please reject it as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Edited by hotcheese

On 3/13/2017 at 8:55 AM, hotcheese said:

I am still on the waitlist of UMN, my dream school.

I emailed them but they asked me to wait until 4.15.  

Can anyone who got the offer but don't want this school please reject it as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

I rejected my offer on March 3rd. Crossing my fingers for you!