The Scripps Research Institute

quince8

I am an international applicant. I received a phone interview from The Scripps Research Institute (Chemical Biology Track) on December 24th, 2009. I have been waiting for the final admission decision. Have you applied to TSRI? What is your application status?

I am an international applicant. I received a phone interview from The Scripps Research Institute (Chemical Biology Track) on December 24th, 2009. I have been waiting for the final admission decision. Have you applied to TSRI? What is your application status?

I have applied and I got invited to their California and Florida campuses around 2 weeks ago.

I have applied and I got invited to their California and Florida campuses around 2 weeks ago.

Thank you for your information, MarA. Your background is quite strong. You get so many interviews. It is awesome. I have applied to Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UCSF, UW-Madison, Scripps, Duke, Upenn, Columbia, Umass(medical school), UT-Austin, UT-Southwestern, UFlorida, JHU, Yale, CMU, Rockefeller. Yet I only received the interview offer from scripps. I am really worried.