School still waiting for..

khamylak

One of schools just told me they are waiting for my GER scores in order to make my file complete. I requested them the last week of December and ETS billed me for them. My other schools have not had a problem, do you think it is just not received because they are sitting on a CD somewhere in the admissions office? Or should I be really worried and pay for them again? My other thought was I took the GREs a few years ago, so they will be under my maiden name. I applied with my married name, but the app. asked for "past names"... do you think they can connect the dots? Hmmm...

There was a post awhile back about people with maiden/married name issues - and this seemed to be the root of a lot of the problems, as even though the application has you list them, admissions people weren't checking that closely. I'd give them a call to double check that that isn't the problem before you hand over more money to ETS.

I just called the school to have them check for my GREs under my maiden name... they have them! Application complete! The lady was so nice, she double checked my app. for me and then told me she would send it to the department today. Deadline is not until the 15th though... long wait ahead!