Moving to Grad School??

15 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

I see you've been accepted at Radford!  I have too, and was wondering if you have happened to visit the campus or the area?  If I don't get accepted elsewhere (and possibly even if I do get accepted elsewhere), I might be moving from California to Virginia.  I'd love to hear anything about the area/campus/anything.  

I haven't visited yet. I might try and make a trip there soon, but I'm not sure if it will work out. I'll try and let you know about my experience if I do end up visiting!

On 3/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, SLPsingballs said:

I might be relocating my entire family (husband, 2 kids, a pug, & 3 kitties) from California to Virginia, and I'm terrified (but excited).  I can't even begin to fathom how we'd move a whole house so far.  I keep telling myself the cost of living is SOOOOOOoooooo much cheaper later on, and it's really pretty.  

If anyone plans on renting a U-Haul truck, it is cheaper to rent a Budget truck.  We did that when we moved in-state (NorCal to SoCal).    

Thanks for the tip!

I am definitely relocating (just not sure if I'm headed to Arizona or Oregon!) from Illinois - with my pug, my terrier, and my bf in tow :) 

I am also excited for this whirlwind we call life lol